


This new car that just being released by Perodua...
it is mention a bit cheaper than any other MPV in the market..but looking at the interior design memang a bit small in saiz...but actually the compartment area yang a bit small sebenarnya..but other area memang ok lorr..

Seat tengah can be adjusted samada nak ke depan or ke belakang..so kalau nak jadikkan sebagai kereta..so can adjust the seat kebelakang ckit..dan area belakang sekali seat tutup untuk jadikkan area letak barang...
why I post this entry? yes...we were planning to have one..since this is the only affordable MPV at the momest :D
End Disember 2009 we did test drive the car..of course Mr Aman are the one whose driving..we bring along effan, faikah, the 2 girls and of course our sales promoter as well..total = 5 adults and 2 kids in the car. The sales promoter bring us to the kampung area in KL..we test drive around cheras area..but since the road is kampung road so a bit bumpy inside but actually tak rasa sangat lar compare to our wira car..hehe
Probably we will get the car anytime..can't wait :)
But since we are not planning to sold our existing Wira..so the new driver for the Wira will be ME :p
Mr Aman said I HAVE to drive the car after this.... :p
FYI, I have a valid car driving license but I cannot drive a car!!! takut di tahap max bila pegang stering kete...uhuh
after this kene belajar balik bawak kete lar nampak gaya nyer :p
No comments:
Post a Comment