Friday, March 26, 2010

The Girls first assessment

Before school holiday on 16 March 2010 it was the Girls first assessment in Tadika Permata Riang..berdebar2 lar menanti result. The girls bila tanya bila dapat result dorang cam jawab mende lain.yelar..dorang tak tau pun mende tu exam..

so as usual I'll pay their fees on 25th every month. Of course I will asked the teacher to update on their progress..The teacher said that their progress was very good & they can read Peter & Jane...Frankly speaking..I've never seen the book :)

The teacher said that she will give their assessment tomorrow after school..& the result is......



Aqilah Assessment



She said her teacher did not give any rating to her class member...but the shocking part is that the teacher comments on her 'obidient, she likes to talk and noisy in her class'..

she gets 'neat'

A picture that she colours


Athirah's Assessment



She gets 'A' & 'Good'


.....And Very Cute :)

Athirah's work

Apa2 pun..this is their first assessment..and I'm very proud of the girls..Well Done Dear..muah


No comments: