but since i already had a PC at home so I was looking for mini lappy for myself..after few month of surveying with friends at office and the net..the shortlist is dell and HP..i intended to buy online but when i call the call centre they said that the lappy (HP) are sold at their authorized dealer..so survey again..finally there's is a comment on HP web saying that the after sale service at HP authorized dealer was really bad..
The commenter said that he suspect that the authorized dealer may have changed the original part or they sell the 2nd hand lappy..I do suspect such thing may happen..since i've been thru the situation before when i first bought my 1st nokia original phone..i've paid RM1k++ for the HP the one that they claim as original but it was original from the dealer point of view but not from nokia itself..really dissapointed at that time..so from there onwards i start to buy only original items especially my hp.
Here are the pics...samsung mini laptop..free external DVD writer
I bought external hard disk ...
2 comments:
slick..cuns
yesslar...memang cunss sesangatnyerr..uhuh
not bad gak lar untuk mini lappy
Post a Comment