On 24th Dec My Hubby went to Kelantan to pick up my daughter Aqilah. He went there via Mas. He rented a cab to go to KLIA. The next day dia balik cni dia naik fireflyz. So he decided that I have to drive myself to Subang. This is my first time driving outside Kinrara..hehe..yes I'm a bit skeptical about driving. I get my driving lesson few years back but never had the courage to drive in KL.
Since I'm driving to Subang early of the day...around 7.30am so kete pun tak banyak..rasanya bleh lar bawak. But since there's a passanger which my second daughter tirah is with me so kene bawak elok2 lar..
Alhamdulillah semuanyer berjalan lancar. I arrived in Subang around 8.15am. We went to McDi to had out breakfast and waited my hubby and daughter there. I bring along my lappy so that tirah will not get bored from waiting them. I copied some movies inside the lappy so should get her accompany.
Alhamdulillah they arrived on time so we headed to Ikea after that to buy some stuff..
Aqilah stay in Kelantan for about a month. I notice few things about her
1. She can read Al-Fatihah
2. She can read surah An-nas..(3 kul)
3. She has completed Iqra' 1 and currently in Iqra' 2
4. She speak kelantan a bit. she said she went to 'Kelante'..her baby doll was missing in Kampung so she told us ' baby doh ile'...tular mende nyer bila orang KL cakap Kelantan :)
Baba (hubby's father) said in Aqilah's classroom she actually located among the yang paling lemah..I understood since when she went there dah lama giler tak baca Iqra'. Kat school teacher ajar guna Muqaddam..but even though baru sebulan kat kelantan she did improve alot. Alhamdulillah..the biggest challenge after this is to maintain what she knew and improve her reading..InsyaAllah
No comments:
Post a Comment