Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dilbert

Previously before I join into this co's I was with a small IT co's in KL..one of my colleague Atie and she was the GM Secretary. Anyway she are the one who introduce me to Dilbert's Cartoons.




At first my impression was...'boring..orang veteren nyer taste' but still I've read one or two of his comic strips and it kind of hilarious :)

Dilbert with his boss & colleague


Dilbert was created by Scott Adams and I love to glance thru his website and once Dilbert was my desktop background :) I think Dilbert's cartoon do reflect the true working life environment.



But since I left the co's and I'm married I didn't follow much of his web anymore. But out of knowhere it just pop up of my head about Dilbert..







I wonder if I had a bos like Dilbert's boss...how my life would be??? erm...

No comments: